The alphabetical list of the plants, flowers and grasses installed by GardenArt at Nanshan AAT America are as follows:
- Acorus calamus (Sweet Flag)
- Asclepias incarnata (Swamp Milkweed)
- Aster ericoides (Heath Aster)
- Baptisia australis (Blue False Indigo)
- Carex annectans var xanthocarpa (Yellow Fox Sedge)
- Carex comosa (Bristly Sedge)
- Carex emoryi (Riverbank Tussock Sedge)
- Decodon verticillatus (Swamp Loosestrife)
- Helenium autumnale (Autumn Sneezeweed)
- Iris virginica shrevei (Blue Flag)
- Juncus effusus (Soft Rush)
- Liatris spicata (Dense Blazing Star)
- Nymphaea odorata (White Water Lily)
- Panicum virgatum (Switchgrass)
- Peltandra virginica (Arrow Arum)
- Penstemon calycosus (Smooth Beardtongue)
- Penstemon digitalis (Foxglove Beardtongue)
- Pontederia cordata (Pickerel Arum)
- Pycnanthemum virginianum (Mountain Mint)
- Rudbeckia fulgida speciosa (Showy Black-Eyed Susan)
- Rudbeckia subtomentosa (Sweet Black-Eyed Susan)
- Schizachyrium scoparium (Little Bluestem)
- Scirpus acutus (Hard-Stem Bulrush)
- Scirpus pungens (Three-Square Bulrush)
- Solidago riddellii (Riddell’s Goldenrod)
- Sporobolus heterolepis (Prairie Dropseed)
Nanshan America Advanced Aluminum Technologies is one of GardenArt’s most prestigious clients. The plant Lafayette, Indiana is the company’s first US manufacturing site.
GardenArt created an overall landscape design for Nanshan that covers more than 50 acres and will be implemented in phases. The project includes a pond that enhances the landscape of the entire area and greets guests at the entrance of their property. The pond area introduces native plant species as well as a fountain.
GardenArt planted more than 20,000 native plant plugs including a wide variety of native wild flowers and grasses (forbs and graminoids). This summer, GardenArt will add the water fountain to the Nanshan pond. Photos of the fountain installation will be posted soon.
The easiest way to set up a meeting with the GardenArt team to discuss your vision for improving your outdoor living space is to fill out the simple GardenArt contact form, click HERE. Do it today!
Join GardenArt online and help us — Make Customers for Life.
|West Lafayette Landscape Architects & Designers|